Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ok..so I was scheduled for my first visit with the doctor on Thursday. However, I received a call from my husband that he was in a car accident. He totaled the car and it caught on fire on impact but he is okay. As a result, I went to the doctor's office and they rescheduled me for an appointment next month. So I have to wait some more. They also told me that I do have to have the 6-months of supervised weight loss intervention from my doctor first and then I can get approved. Don't know how someone I know was able to get his surgery done in two months with just showing the three years of showing he has had problems with being obese. He has the same insurance I have but he used a different office. Maybe I should contact that office too. I definitely have the three years under my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment