Monday, May 31, 2010

Waiting on Approval

I finally finished my six months of supervised weight loss with my doctor. I have completed all the tests and psychological and now I am waiting on approval. I was told everything was submitted on Friday. I hope I get approved. I have had these past six months or so to really make up in my mind if I definitely want to do this. I keep coming back to the same thing...yes, I want to do this. I want to see a new and healthy me! My husband and I went away a few months ago without our children to Universal Studios in Orlando. For the first time ever, I almost could not get on a roller coaster. That has never happened. My husband and I had to wait for the next coaster to come around. My husband said he was embarrassed (he's overweight too). I was okay for the next coaster, but my husband almost could not get on. He said he would never get on another ride again as long as he was at his current size. I love riding roller coasters and this was a big break through for me. My daughter was able to finally ride space mountain with me at Disney World because she is tall enough now. I can't imagine not being able to ride the roller coasters with her anymore because "mommy is too big to fit in the seat." I really hope I'm approved! I'm ready to get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment