Thursday, July 1, 2010

I have a DATE!!!

I learned my insurance approved the procedure!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went in this week and met with the nutritionist, etc. and I have a date. July 26th is my date. I am very excited. I go in for my pre-op on 7/15. This has been a long road of making sure this is what I want to do and I finally know that this is 100% what I want to do. I am so happy that I can even attend the support group because I had a previous obligation that fell on the same day and time as the support group here. Now I can attend and get up close and personal knowledge from others that have been on the journey, going through the journey and beginning the journey like me. I have started watching more closely what I eat and documenting what I eat and exercising everyday for 40 minutes as requested. I am soooooooooooooooo ready for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment