Saturday, July 10, 2010

Started Exercising Again

Well, I started exercisting again. My company pays for our gym membership. I loved Zumba classes and swimming laps. So I started back this week. The Zumba class on Saturday is so intense, but so fun! I am sore from this morning, but it will all be worth it in the end. I am ready for my pre-op on 7/15. Funny thing...at our family gathering for the 4th of July, I found out a cousin, who is like my sister, wants to do the lapband as well, but her husband is dead set against it. She's hoping once I have the procedure, he will be more supportive. I have not shared with anyone about this procedure other than my mom and husband and they support me 100%. I have also been using the cup and 1/2 cups when I eat to practice what it will be like when I am banded. I have been cutting out a lot of things I know I can't have anymore, like Gingerale. I started taking the Flintstones vitamins with iron. I wasn't taking vitamins. I'm just trying to prepare myself. I have always wanted my hair highlighted. I finally did it two weeks ago. It's like I'm doing a total transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment